Monday, December 31, 2012

New Years Eve :)




Happy 2013!! (almost)

The New Year is coming and it is so exciting. I love it so much because it gives me such an amazing sense of hope for the new things that will begin in the year to come. Its a time where people decide to change things, to begin new adventures, and to make new goals.

I was looking on someones instagram this morning and this person had put up a list of her new years resolutions and it was so happy :). So many of the things she wrote were to better herself FOR other people and for the Lord. It was seriously beautiful and motivating for me.

I rarely ever make new years resolutions because I don't always keep them, so I just stopped doing it. But you know what?! God showed me something through that! I don't make them because I am afraid of failure, I'm afraid I wont accomplish them so I don't even set myself up for that. THAT IS SO SILLY! I haven't been taking risks, I haven't been setting myself up to succeed! In order to move forward it requires great faith and stepping into something that might even look IMPOSSIBLE. 
That is why New Years is exciting, because its a time for risk and CHANGE. I desire change and growth within myself but I won't ever see it if I don't take that step forward. 
THANK YOU JESUS.
I love new understanding and revelation. 
SO.. I'm going to do it, I'm going to make some New Year resolutions. When I do I will post them up and hopefully it will not only be encouraging for me but for you too :) 

RESOLUTION: res·o·lu·tion  
/ˌrezəˈlo͞oSHən/
Noun
A firm decision to do or not to do something.
Synonyms
                        decision - determination - resolve - solution

me and my mama at church, shes an angel. 
Check it out! Santa showed up at church, SAY WHAT?! Santa knows Jesus is KING. 


Christmas eve Tamales before watching the Santa Claus :) 
Christmas morning glory. Thank you Lord. 
Sort of blurry but my friend from middle school had a handsome baby boy that I was finally able to meet :) 
New Years Eve = New Years Socks =Warm feet and a happy me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment