Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy day after Thanksgiving! 
I hope you had such a wonderful time celebrating.
I had a great Thanksgiving.. The pastor of a local church invited a group of us over to enjoy dinner with his family :).
We ate a huge meal, played a game, had dessert and to finish it off we all worshiped together! It was by far one of the best Thanksgivings yet! 
a few things I am so thankful for.. 
-My mom. She is AMAZING. I love her soo much, she takes care of me so well and is always there for me.
-my sister Jessica and her hubby Shaun.. they are so wise and I learn from them everyday. I'm amazed by their lives and walk with God.
- My incredible boyfriend. he's so sweet to me and shows me Gods pure love. I'm super happy to be with him. :) 
-My dog Lucy. Dogs are the best ever.
-Friends! I love friends! They are so fun
-annddd a lot of other things. but these are on my brain right now. 
Thank you, Lord. 

So I wanted to share some pictures and let you know that if you would like to contact me you can email me at M_Wilson797@yahoo.com.
 I'd give you my phone number on here too but I'm not sure how safe that is haha.
 Anyway I'd love to chat with anyone that wants to! I dont have Facebook so it would be awesome to hear what you all think of the blog, and if you have any questions about what I'm doing email or phone works :)

Have an amazing weekend!





Thanksgiving dinner :)

Jessica and I at Starbucks taking a picture for our dad :)
Worship time-- to thank God for everything he has done
Just a little something about me-- I love sweet things and coffee. So put them together and you have the best drink in the world!  :). 


No comments:

Post a Comment